There is Thunder in Our Hearts!Verse (more or less) because reasons
- who cooks normally?: Anna, but she likes when Ava helps
- how often do they fight?: Unless you count ridiculously rough sex, not often
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Kick ass and take names
- nicknames for each other?: Anna pulls random nicknames out of thin air to use teasingly with Ava
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Ava. But she’d rather just stay home with one of Anna’s homecooked meals.
- who steals the covers at night?: Anna. And she ends up throwing them onto the floor too
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Anna would get Ava, like, decorative weaponry and random plants. Ava’s gifts would be a bit more public…
- who kissed who first?: Anna kissed Ava first. It was before she learned how to relinquish control to Ava.
- who made the first move?: You could say Ava. Looking back on it, Ava’s intentions would be obvious, and, on a subconscious level, led Anna to her. But at the time, it would have looked like Anna made the first move.
- who remembers things?: Anna remembers every gift Ava has left for her in excruciating detail. Ava remembers everything Anna has let her know.
- who started the relationship?: Their… chosen fields brought them together. And as far as the romantic side of things… It kind of just grew into this tangled, dangerous mess that neither of them could find their way out of even if they tried.
- who cusses more?: Anna. Because she’s a freakin’ cop for Christ’s sake
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: HA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
But yeah, basically Anna would go on autopilot to help Ava before doing anything else. Ava would fuck up anyone who hurt Anna.